What is Payment Assist?
Living in the modern world and keeping a car on the road can be tough. Especially with tax, mot and insurance to consider. Then you start to get hit with unexpected bills that hit you right when you don’t need them.
Is your vehicle in need of a repair that will thin your budget? In that case, you can benefit from the services of our Payment Assist Garage. At Torque Monkeys Automotive & Vulcan Motors, we are committed to helping our clients and those who may be hit with an unexpected bill.
That is why we partner with Payment Assist, a financial service that allows you to pay only 25% of the bill, take your car, and pay the other 75% in three equal instalments over the following three months @ 0% interest!
This means you shouldn’t postpone any repairs that can bring further damage to your vehicle.
How Payment Assist works?
Payment Assist is suitable for all car owners who suffer an unexpected & unbudgeted bill.
Allow us to share in 3 easy steps how this service works.
Step 1 – You have an unexpected vehicle malfunction that comes at a high price which you potentially haven't budgeted for;
Step 2 – The professional mechanics at the Vulcan Motors carry out the required work on your car – you only pay 25% of the bill and your car is back on the road;
Step 3 – In the following 3 months, you pay the other 75% in 3 equal parts (25% each month). This means the price is the same for you, but spread over 4 payments, if you use financial help from our payment assist garage @ 0% interest!
Example Plan with Payment Assist
Car Repair Bill: £500.00
1st Payment of 25%: £125.00 (Paid at the time of repair)
Monthly Payment of £125.00 per month for 3 Months
Total Paid: £500.00 – NO INTEREST, NO FEES.
Who Qualifies for Payment Assist
Anyone can get Payment Assist for their car. However, you have to be 18 or over. There is NO CREDIT CHECK for any amount under £1000. Any amount over £1000 requires a credit check.
No credit check
98% acceptance rate
Must hold debit card
Vehicle at same address as bank account
Pay 25% up front from bank account
Would you benefit from payment assist?
If you are using your car for your daily work activities and are dependant on it, postponing the repair can be costly for you in the long run!
In this case, instead of delaying it and losing money, simply schedule an appointment at Vulcan Motors. Our Payment Assist Garage will fix your car in no time. If the overall bill is less than £1000, there is no need for a credit check. If it’s more than that, you will be subject to one.
The biggest benefit of Payment Assist is the fact that it comes at 0% interest. This means you will pay the same amount but in four equal parts (one just after the repair and 3 instalments in the following 3 months).
Don’t risk additional damage to your car.
Book a visit at Vulcan Motors and let our mechanics care for or repair your vehicle! This way, you’ll be confident that your vehicle won’t let you down on the open road.